Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Click me

    
My name is Brayden Lekkerkerker and I just started college this term. I am taking marketing as part of a business degree I am working on. I am also taking this class to expand my knowledge. I've never thought to much about how marketing affected my life even though it's always around me 24/7. I've also noticed how I can advertise and be a trend setter. 

    If there is one thing I am looking forward to in this class it has to be the creative Ideas and methods others have used to push there products to the people who didn't think they wanted them. 

    I do a lot of different things outside of school. I fish, go to the gym, and play guitar to name a few of them. Right now I've been practicing guitar and playing in the well... ice wouldn't call it snow. Anyways I'm always having a blast doing something fun. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Listening: Pendleton

    What's the cloth?     Pendleton Woolen Mills is a semi-popular clothing brand that advertises western style wear and western style d...